Our sweet corn season is nearing its end, but we still have plenty available! We expect to have sweet corn into early October or until the first frost. The farm is our only location open now. We also have plenty of other tasty homegrown produce, including muskmelon, watermelon, cucumbers, zucchini, tomatoes, and summer squash!
It’s officially fall on the farm! Here is a list of our current fall baked goods and decor:
- Apple cider and pumpkin donuts
- Caramel apples, apple pies, apple crisp, and creamy pumpkin cheese pies (weekends only)
- Apple kringles, apple bread, and apple danish coffee cakes available frozen daily and fresh on weekends only
- Local Honeycrisp, McIntosh, and Zestar! apples
- Local apple cider by the gallon, half gallon, and glass
- Pumpkins, gourds, squash, corn shocks, and lots of other fall decor
- Garden mums
- Lots of fall gift items inside the barn
A list of our current activities around the farm:
- Two corn mazes open daily, with last wristband sold at 5 pm
- Wagon rides on weekends only (and at select times during the week starting in October)
- Apple cannon and slingshot on weekends only
- A FREE playground with a ton of FREE activities including the ducky derby, left turn only maze, and giant slides
New this year, we will be having Route 26 serve lunch at our farm on Saturdays and Sundays! They have an assortment of hot food items available for purchase. The food truck will start this Saturday, September 23rd and will be serving lunch 11 am – 5 pm on weekends.
Never visited our farm before? Wondering what we’re all about? Check out our overview page to get some information about when certain products are available and what you can do at our farm.
Last updated: 9/18/17 @ 12:34 PM