It’s fall on the farm! Here is a list of our current fall baked goods and decor:
- Apple cider and pumpkin donuts
- Caramel apples, apple pies, apple crisp, and creamy pumpkin cheese pies (weekends only)
- Apple kringles, apple bread, and apple danish coffee cakes available frozen daily and fresh on weekends only
- Local Honeycrisp, Cortland, Holiday, McIntosh, and Zestar! apples
- Local apple cider by the gallon, half gallon, and glass
- Pumpkins, gourds, squash, corn shocks, and lots of other fall decor
- Lots of fall gift items inside the barn
- Route 26 food truck will be serving lunch on weekends only 11 am – 5 pm. They have an assortment of hot food items if you’re looking for something tasty for lunch!
A list of our current activities around the farm:
- Two corn mazes open daily, with last wristband sold at 5 pm
- Wagon rides on weekends every half hour starting at 10 am and during the week at 4:30 pm and during field trips
- Apple cannon and slingshot on weekends only
- A FREE playground with a ton of FREE activities including the ducky derby, left turn only maze, and giant slides
Never visited our farm before? Wondering what we’re all about? Check out our overview page to get some information about when certain products are available and what you can do at our farm.
Last updated: 10/14/17 @ 8:25 AM