- All of our locations are currently closed. We are hard at work preparing for our season to start in a few short weeks. Strawberries should be ready sometime after the first weekend in June which is when the farm will be open. Keep watching here and on our Facebook page for more updates as we have them.
- Every Saturday morning this month we will be in downtown Janesville at the Janesville Farmers’ Market with donuts, turnovers, muffins and cookies. The market is open from 8 am – 1 pm. Our farm is NOT open in May, so this is your only chance for some delicious donuts until we open in June!
- You can sign up for our Produce Email Updates to make sure you get updates about when our tasty produce is available. Strawberry season is next and is only around for a couple weeks, so sign up now so you don’t miss out!
- All of our strawberry and summer employment positions are currently filled. Some spots may open throughout the summer as needed. Click here for our summer application. Visit our page in July for our fall application.
- Never visited our farm before? Wondering what we’re all about? Check out our overview page to get some information about when certain products are available and what you can do at our farm.
Last updated: 5/24/17 @ 9:47 AM